We connect patients with severe or chronic eczema with Dr. John Van Wagoner, a leading authority on atopic eczema treatment in the U.S. Dr. Van Wagoner reviews every case personally and prepares a custom treatment plan for each patient, all without a single clinical visit. This service is offered for a simple, low flat fee. No insurance required.
Dr. Van Wagoner is trained and thoroughly experienced in The Aron Regimen for treating severe atopic dermatitis and eczema.
Learn about The Aron Regimen >>
Here’s how to get your consultation started today:
New Patients/First-Time Consultation
- Visit Get a Consult and create an online account. We will then email you your secure login instructions.
- Log in and complete the simple New Patient Questionnaire via the online form.
- Upload at least 3 high-quality photos of your condition or affected areas.
- Pay the new patient consultation fee of $175 USD.
- Within 4 business days, you will receive a notice regarding your completed consultation via an email notification. In that email, your consultation will include a professional diagnosis regarding your skin condition and a step-by-step treatment plan. If needed, it will also include a listing of the recommended medications you will need to treat your skin condition.
- If you live in the state of Texas, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, Washington, Virginia or Michigan, we will be able to manage your case completely with regards to providing you step by step directions and the necessary medication prescriptions you will need. We will call those prescriptions in for you to your designated pharmacy. We will be able to manage your case entirely without needing the assistance from your local doctor.
- But if you live in other states, please review this entire paragraph regarding our limitation of service. You will need to discuss the entire treatment plan provided with your primary care provider. You will also need to have your primary care provider provide the recommended medication prescriptions that we recommend for you since we are unable to provide valid medication prescriptions to clients that live in these particular states/countries. Please DO NOT SIGN-UP with our service if you believe that your primary care provider will NOT approve the treatment plan and more importantly approve and provide the recommended medication prescriptions that you will need. No refunds are provided if you are unable to get the medication prescriptions converted by your own local primary care provider.
Follow Up Consultations
Dr. Van Wagoner strongly recommends a follow up consultation to assess treatment progress and adjust your treatment plan as needed. This will typically be between 2-4 weeks from the start of treatment. Here’s how to initiate a follow-up consultation request:
- Log in as before and complete the Follow-Up Patient Questionnaire via the online form.
- Upload at least 3 new high-quality photos of your condition since the initial consultation.
- Pay the follow-up patient consultation fee of $35 USD.
- Within 4 business days, you will receive a notice regarding your completed consultation and instructions regarding your follow up treatment plan.