We connect patients with severe or chronic eczema with Dr. John Van Wagoner, a leading authority on atopic eczema treatment in the U.S. Dr. Van Wagoner reviews every case personally and prepares a custom treatment plan for each patient, all without a single clinical visit. This service is offered for a simple, low flat fee. No insurance required.
Dr. Van Wagoner is trained and thoroughly experienced in The Aron Regimen for treating severe atopic dermatitis and eczema.
Learn about The Aron Regimen >>
Here’s how to get your consultation started today:
New Patients/First-Time Consultation
- Visit Get a Consult and create an online account. We will then email you your secure login instructions.
- Log in and complete the simple New Patient Questionnaire via the online form.
- Upload at least 3 high-quality photos of your condition or affected areas.
- Pay the new patient consultation fee of $200 USD.
- Within 3 business days, you will receive a notice regarding your completed consultation. Your consultation will include a professional diagnosis regarding your skin condition and a step-by-step treatment plan. If needed, prescriptions will be sent to your designated pharmacy. If you reside outside the State of Texas, we require that you discuss with your own local physician the diagnosis, treatment plan and all prescriptions provided to you. Dr. Van Wagoner is not licensed to practice medicine outside the state of Texas, USA.
Follow Up Consultations
Dr. Van Wagoner may recommend a follow up consultation to assess treatment progress and adjust your treatment plan as needed. This will typically be between 2-4 weeks from the start of treatment. Here’s how to initiate a follow-up consultation request:
- Log in as before and complete the Follow-Up Patient Questionnaire via the online form.
- Upload at least 3 new high-quality photos of your condition since the initial consultation.
- Pay the follow-up patient consultation fee of $50 USD.
- Within 3 business days, you will receive a notice regarding your completed consultation and instructions regarding your follow up treatment plan.